The Power of Partnership
According to Webster's Dictionary a partner is one of two or more persons engaged in the same business enterprise activity and sharing its profits and rewards.
Why Partner with us?
When you partner with Kingdom Life Christian Center you are sowing into good soil. Kingdom Life is about the advancement of the Kingdom of God. We believe that the church is the most powerful influence and institution in the earth. Jesus said that upon the truth that Peter spoke that "Thous art the Christ, the Son of the living God. Then Jesus said to Peter that upon this rock (truth) he was going to build his church and the gates of hell should not prevail against it. We are a church that is purposes to be a church of influence and empowerment. We accomplish this by ministering to the whole man which involves evangelism, mission and discipleship that addresses man's spiritual needs as well as his physical needs. Kingdom Life Church goal is to be a resource to provide education, empowerment. food, clothing and basic necessities. We provide educational seminars, workshops, mentoring opportunities and vocational trainings. With this type of work there is a financial responsibility. When you partner with this ministry you can be sure that we are about Kingdom business. Your seed sown, in the form of partnership, will be planted in good ground and your heavenly account will be credited with every individual life that is changed and/or won to Christ. Your sowing seed will cause you to reap a harvest. Matthew 25:26-40 (verse 40) ...Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least one of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. He was talking about feeding, clothing, visiting the sick.
- We will send you a partners package after receiving your first partner gift.
- We will pray for you on a continual basis that God will bless you.
- We will keep you informed with words of encouragement and status updates.
- Whatever you sow to the ministry, the work that we do, will credited to your spiritual account, and you shall reap a harvest.
- You will be given priority seating at our conferences and events.
- Pray for us without ceasing and speak only fruitful words about the ministry.
- Be committed to supporting our events, meetings seminars and trainings through your prayers, financial and volunteeer support.
- Support us financially with a monthly pledge.